The world’s largest ICT (Information and Communications, Technology)
& the world’s second largest computer show
Gathering global ICT, COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2016 is to be staged at Taiwan during 31st May to 4th June 2016, welcoming its 36th edition at 3 different venues – Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibition Hall 1 & Hall 3, Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (TWTC Nangang) & Taipei International Convention Center (TICC).
By joining COMPUTEX Taipei, you won’t be disappointed if you are looking for industrial computers, purchase order systems, wearables, 3D printing, memory chips, and mobile phone accessories.
COMPUTEX Taipei, the only global ICT show with a complete supply chain, provides an ideal platform for establishing partnerships in Internet Computing Ecosystems, covering the whole spectrum of ICT, from PC products (70%) to IoT applications (30%) with 1,702 exhibitors using 5,072 booths.
- VENUE:Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibition Hall 1
Location & Details of Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibition Hall 1
- VENUE ADDRESS:NO.5, Hsin-Yi Road, Sec 5, Taipei City, Taiwan
- ORGANIZER:Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Taipei Computer Association (TCA)
- Official Website:Click to Visit
- Contact:Ms. Sue Lu
- Tel:+886-2-2725-5200 Ext. 2634
- CITY:Taipei, Taiwan
- INDUSTRY:Consumer Electronics
- Computer & IT
- ICT-(Information and Communications, Technology)
- DATE:2016/05/31 – 2016/06/04